- Make the Reform Jewish voice heard in Israel.
- Combat discrimination the Reform Movement faces from the Israeli government.
- Ensure basic funding for Reform programs and Reform congregations.
- Grow Reform Judaism Israel to make progress on pluralism, equality, economic justice and peace.
- Assure leaders of influential Israeli organizations like the Jewish National Fund (KKL) who will be responsive to Reform Jewish values.
The World Zionist Congress (WZC) represents the World’s Jewish People
WZC Elections are the only way American Jews can vote about issues in Israel
Why American Jews should vote in the World Zionist Congress
All voting will be completed online and will be accessible from mobile devices.
Voting takes place from January 21 – March 11 2020.
Vote to support Reform Judaism in Israel!