We, the women of the Cape Cod Synagogue, members of Women for Reform Judaism, an affiliate of the Union of Reform Judaism, gather in sisterhood and community to support one another in our daily and congregational lives. To serve within our synagogue and the Cape Cod community by presenting diverse programs, which enhance our lives, and to be a presence in presenting and furthering Progressive Judaism on Cape Cod, in North America, Israel and around the world.
Connect with us
Sisterhood Leadership Team
Carpool Program for all Sisterhood Activities
If you need a ride to any upcoming Sisterhood events, please contact Rhonda Silverman at 508-744-7818 or email email@example.com. Rhonda is also looking for volunteers whoo are willing to provide rides to members in their towns who are not able to drive themselves to upcoming Sisterhood programs.
Sisterhood One-and-Done Program
If you don’t have time to help much, that’s OK. If you can, we’ll help you find just one thing to do to help out in a volunteer capacity with Sisterhood, and you are done for the year! It’s a great way to meet new people. Can you do this Mitzvah and help us meet our goals? Opportunities you can be part of include:
- Helping with our annual Paid-up Membership Dinner event in the Fall
- Help with a mailing
- Help with our annual Donor Dinner event
- Make phone calls
- Be a Sisterhood-Religious School Liaison
- Bake fresh desserts for Oneg or help coordinate Oneg
- Set up or clean up for any Sisterhood event
- Join and help the Interfaith Program Commitee
- Join and help the Social Action Committee
- Join and help the Fundraising Committee
- Join any committee
- Join the leadership team
If you are interested in this One-And-Done concept and can help in any way, please contact Susan Feinberg at WRJ@ccsynagogue.org or call 617-834-4844.
Social Action Committee
Paid-up Supper Committee
Interfaith Program Committee